File with the keywords must be in "TXT" and consist of words or phrases, broken into individual lines. Recommended encoding — UTF-8.
The most frequently used files can be put in the folder "data/keywords", in this case a file with keywords can be selected from the list.
For each keyword, we have one page website. Accordingly, many keywords — many pages will be in the website.
Select random keywords
Use this option to specify the minimum and maximum number of keywords, which will be selected randomly at each generation of the website. Thus, keywords will always be taken from different lines.
This option should be used if you frequently make websites on the same keywords. Collect all the keywords in a single file that they are used in the generation of each website.
Text file must be in the format "TXT" and consist of the proposals. Recommended encoding — UTF-8.
The most frequently used files can be put in the folder "data/texts", in this case the text file can be selected from the list.
Address future website
Enter the URL to the home page of website. For example — www.example.com/mywebsite or mywebsite.example.com. This is necessary to keep the links to all the pages of the website to relink them with new websites.
The path to the website
If you create a Web site with automatic uploading to FTP-server, specify the path to the folder in which you are located at the entrance to the FTP-server. For example, when entering the FTP you are in the root folder of "domains", and the website is saved in the folder "domains/example.com/www/mywebsite". In this case, specify the path "example.com/www /mywebsite".
If you find yourself at the entrance to the folder with the domain, such as domains/example.com, and you want to save your website folder to a different domain, use the ".." to go to the parent folder, for example — "../newexample.com".
If you create a website on the same server that is running RedButton, simply provide a path relative to the folder of RedButton. For example, if RedButton is "domains/example.com/www/redbutton", and you need to create a website in "domains/newexample.com/www", then specify a path — "../../newexample.com/www".
It also uses ".." to go to the parent folder.
Way to generate text
RedButton generates unique text from your selected text file. Inserting generated text via macro [TEXT-min-max], where min — the minimum number of proposals, max — maximum.
Number of proposals for the generated text each time randomly selected from the range. For example, [TEXT-5-10].
Method of text generation:
- Markov — Markov algorithm based on trigrams. Gives quite readable text, but that it was unique, it is necessary to use a text file size of 1 MB. This algorithm is quite complex, which could affect the generation time.
- Karl Marks — algorithm that I came up in 2007, the year. Text gets pretty crazy, but unique. Is very fast.
Number of keywords in the text
To generate the text became more relevant in a carefully mixed into the current keyword is. Number of adulteration is randomly selected from the range..
Density of selection of the keywords
To increase the relevancy mixed in generated text keywords can be identified in italics or bold.
The number of selected words as a percentage of the total amount added to the text of the keywords and randomly selected from the range.
Number of pages without keywords
In some cases, search engines perceive adding keywords to the generated text on each page as an attempt to deceive. If some of the pages do not adulterate the keywords in the text, there is a chance that search engines will normally refers to the site.
Number of text pages without keywords as a percentage of the total number of pages and randomly selected from the range.
Number of sentenses in paragraph
Automatically generated text is divided into sections in order to appear more natural. The number of sentences in the paragraph is selected randomly from the range.
Random lines from the list or from the file
You can paste into each page of a random string of the file you specify. If you use the same file, you can add it to the folder "/ data / randlines" and subsequently select from the dropdown list. The file must be in the format "TXT".
To insert random strings used 2 types of macros: [RANDLINE] — just a random line from a file [RANDLINE-filename.txt] — random line from a file previously placed in the folder "/ data / randlines". Can be placed in this folder any number of files. The file name must be no spaces and consist of letters and numbers.
- [RANDLINE] — just a random line from a file
- [RANDLINE-filename.txt] random line from a file previously placed in the folder "/ data / randlines". Can be placed in this folder any number of files. The file name must be no spaces and consist of letters and numbers.
When using the "easy way" text generation can automatically mix offers to selected parts of the text were more unique.
Number of proposals that will be mixed, as a percentage of the total number of proposals and selected randomly from the range.
Change structure sentence
To generate the text became more unique, you can automatically change the structure of sentences. When changing the structure remains sense, but changing the very form of the proposal, as much as possible. For example, the verb is removed once or union, change places adjectives etc.
Number of proposals that would change the structure, as a percentage of the total number of proposals and selected randomly from the range.
To generate the text is even more unique, you can automatically add words adjectives to nouns that are in the text.
Adjectives are selected according to the subject noun, supported words in Russian and English. For example, the word "cake" can be added to the adjective "nice" or "beautiful."
Number of proposals that will be added to adjectives to nouns, as a percentage of the total number of proposals and selected randomly from the range.
Synonymy of text can increase its uniqueness. When combined with other methods, we can get the output quite a unique text.
Synonymization to use our own word, supports Russian and English.
Number of proposals, which will be held synonymy, as a percentage of the total number of proposals and selected randomly from the range.
Select a template for a website from the list. To add a template in the list, download the template folder in "/data/templates". Learn more about creating templates, see Templates section.
You can create websites of 2 types:
- Static — A separate HTML-file for each page of the website. The main advantage — the minimum load on the server, as any server much easier to give the static files without any handlers.
- Dynamic — A mini-engine and text database of pages, with 10 pages in a single file. This type has a number of advantages, for example — the ability to quickly make changes to the template, and the number of files for a web site is reduced by 10 times, which speeds up downloading it via FTP. But for it to work requires support PHP on the server.
For greater relevance, you can set the format of the file title page or URL.
For static pages, you can select these options:
- keyword.html — page name will correspond to the keyword, written in transliteration. For example, if a page is done by keywords "buy viagra", then it may be the URL: example.com/buy-viagra.html. Search engines love it when the URL contains the self keyword, even if written in transliteration.
- 123.html — page name will match the serial number of key words. For example, if a page is done by keywords on line 42, then it may be the URL: example.com/42.html.
In addition, you can decide to set a different format file name, using macros [N] (serial number keywords) and [KEYWORD] (in this case, the output keywords transliteration). For example, specifying a field name "[KEYWORD]-page-[N]. Html", URL page can be so: example.com/buy-viagra-page-42.html.
For dynamic pages, you can select these options:
- ?id=123 — page name will have a parameter "id" and the serial number match keywords. For example, if a page is done by keywords on line 42, then it may be the URL: example.com /?id=42.
- ?page=123 — page name will have a parameter "page" and the serial number match keywords. For example, if a page is done by keywords on line 42, then it may be the URL: example.com /?page=42.
- ?id=123&topic=keyword — page name will match the serial number and have the option keyword is "topic", the meaning of which will be specified keyword, translit. For example, if a page is done by keywords "windows" on line 42, it may be the URL: example.com /?id=42&topic=buy-viagra. Search engines love it when the URL contains the self keyword, even if written in transliteration.
In addition, you can decide to set a different format file name, using macros [N] (serial number keywords) and [KEYWORD] (in this case, the output keywords transliteration). For example, specifying the name of the field "?item=[KEYWORD]&id=[N]", URL page can be so: example.com/item=buy-viagra&id=42.
You can specify the text that is written in the title bar of the site for each page (in a tag <title>). In the text you can use almost any macros. For example, entering the text in this field, "Information about [KEYWORD]", then the page, made on keywords "viagra", you get a title: "The information about viagra."
Meta Description (description of the page)
You can specify the text to be written in the META-description for each page. In the text you can use almost any macros. For example, set this field the text "All for your health. More Information about [KEYWORD]", then the page, made on keywords "viagra", you get a description: "All for your health. Detailed information about viagra" .
Create SiteMap (sitemap.xml)
Automatically create sitemap.xml file in the root of the site, which lists all the pages URL. This will help search engines to index the website faster.
Create SiteMap (sitemap.html)
Automatic creation of a file in the root sitemap.html site, which lists all the pages URL. This page is created with the same template on which a website itself. Outwardly, it looks like a real page with a map of the site. It will also help the search engines to index the entire website quickly.
Create RSS (rss.xml)
Automatically generate rss.xml, in which the URL of the main page of the website. This will help search engines to index the website faster.
In this field, you must link to any external resource, if it is necessary to transfer keyword is the current page. For example, it may be a link to the affiliate program. Use macro [KEYWORD], which inserts the keyword is a link of the current page and encode it in a valid format for the URL. For example, set this field reference "example.com?partner_id=123&keyword=[KEYWORD]", then the page, made on keywords buy viagra, you get a link: example.com?parter_id=123&keyword=buy+viagra.
Insert a link is done via macro [GO-URL], which has to be done in the template. For example, here: "<a href="[GO-URL]"> more about [KEYWORD] </a>".
HTML-link to an external resource
In this field you can specify the HTML-code with reference to any external resource, if it is necessary to transfer keyword is the current page. In contrast to the field "External Link", where you can immediately select all HTML-code in order not to change every time the template. For example, it could be a code referring to the affiliate program. Use macro [KEYWORD], which inserts the keyword is a link of the current page and encode it in a valid format for the URL. For example, set this field code "<a href="[GO-URL]"> more about [KEYWORD]</a>", then the page, made on keywords "viagra", you get the following result: "<a href="example.com?partner_id=123&keyword=viagra">Read more about Viagra</a>".
Insert HTML-code is executed by a macro hyperlink [GO-LINK-HTML], which has to be done in the template.
URL on language of keyword (without translit to English chars)
If the page name in the format keyword is used, you may cancel the automatic transliteration to include this option. For example, the page name, made on keywords "dónde comprar viagra", can be so: "example.com/dónde-comprar-viagra.html". It is believed that some search engines like exact match keyword in the page URL. And in this case, the relevance of this page may be higher than the page in the title keyword is translit.
List of categories
If your website will have a large number of pages (more than 100-200), it makes sense to divide the page into separate categories.
Specify a list of the categories listed in this format: "name of the category|URL Folder|maximum number of pages for this category." Like this:
Number of pages for one or more categories can be omitted, in which case the amount will be calculated automatically.
URL pages website with categories look like this: example.com/music/download-free-mp3.html
You can enable this option and do not specify a list of categories. Category will be created automatically.
Template name of category in URL:
If you select "Automatically create categories", in this field, you can specify a template for the category name. You can use the macro [N], which displays the serial number of categories. For example, entering the text in this field "topic-[N]", you'll get the names for the categories: topic-1, topic-2, topic-3, etc.
Redirection is used to automatically redirect the user, who came to your website to another website. For example, the affiliate program. Redirect — a risky operation, as search engines do not like it. We tried to hide his presence, but in any case, to redirect websites can be banned faster than websites without redirect.
All redirects in RedButton — hidden, that is, the address in the browser address bar does not change the physical redirect to another page no.
RedButton have several types of redirection:
- Loading in DIV — top page of the website, a new layer that is loaded via AJAX site you need. It is important that in the download site all the way to images and styles are absolute, that is, with a domain. Affiliate programs are usually offered through the site in a format just for uploading their site in DIV. In addition, the server on which to create a website should be to support PHP, but do not make direct browser AJAX-requests to other sites, and we have to use the special PHP script as a proxy.
- Loading in IFRAME — top page of the website, a new IFRAME, which loads the right site. Please note that some sites (eg, Google) are blocking the download through IFRAME. So when testing is best to choose something simple and little known sites that do not have one of the lock. Of course, affiliate programs will not block the download via IFRAME.
URL for redirect
Enter in this field URL, which redirects to go to each page of the website. Use macro [KEYWORD], to pass the parameter keyword is the current page. For example, because: "example.com?partner_id=123&key=[KEYWORD]".
Cloaking — this is the common name of the method, when the search engines shows one site's content, and visitors — on the other. For example, search engines show a simple website, and visitors — a beautiful promo page with information about the product or service, as listed in the box to redirect.
There are several methods of organization of cloaking
- Cloaking via .htaccess — in the site root, a file ".htaccess", which specifies the rules for verification. If the site has come search bot — that show him our website, and if the visitor — the page whose address is listed in the box to redirect. Edge of this method is that the redirect occurs before the page loads in the browser.
- Checking search engine using PHP — this method works only for dynamic websites. Defining a search bot is also to load the page in a browser.
RedButton has a great set of macros for working with images. In addition to the easy insertion of images, can modify them slightly to make them unique.
You can choose how you would change pictures that are added to your website:
- Cropping pictures from all sides — the picture is cropped on all sides by a few pixels, each time in a different way. This is done to each picture was a bit unique..
- Inversion pictures — mirroring the image. Allows you to "confuse" many services inspections images for uniqueness. If the picture is simple images with no text — no one will notice that it is a mirror.
- Watermark in the picture — the text to be used as a watermark (watermark) for each picture. In the text you can use a variety of macros, such as "[KEYWORD]", which will add to the picture of the current text keywords. This method also adds uniqueness to the image without affecting its perception.
- The file name for the image name keywords — all pictures will be as the title keyword, on which a page. This will increase the display image "image search" search engine.